Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ahli United nets $213m in bank sale to Qatar


MANAMA: Ahli United Bank is seeking regional acquisition targets after making a total profit of $212.9 million on the sale of a 29.4 per cent stake in Qatar's Ahli Bank, Bahrain's largest lender said yesterday.
.
Ahli United said last month it had agreed to sell the majority of its holding in Qatar's seventh-largest lender by market value to the Qatar Foundation.
.
Completing the sale yesterday for a total price of $615.9m, equivalent to 60 riyals ($16.48) per share, Ahli United said the move was forced upon it by regulatory considerations.
.
"The decision to sell our stake in Ahli Bank was triggered by our inability due to legal factors to maintain our minority shareholding above the minimum levels required for Ahli Bank to qualify as a strategic core investment," it said in a filing to the Bahrain Bourse.
.
Read more: http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetails.aspx?storyid=346809

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis