Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dubai to launch world’s highest theatre venue


Dubai is already home to the world’s tallest tower, the world’s highest hotel suite and the region’s only indoor ski resort, but next month it will add the world’s highest theatre to the list and backers of the new cabaret venue claim they are “looking to push the boundaries” of what is currently on offer in Dubai’s nightlife.
.
March will see the launch of a new theatre on the 42nd and 43rd floor of the Shangri La hotel on Dubai’s Sheikh Zayed Road and will be the highest theatre in the world, its backers claimed.
.
The new addition to Dubai’s nightlife will be home to the first Middle Eastern outpost of a series of cabaret-style clubs already popular in New York, London and Vegas.
.
Read more: http://www.arabianbusiness.com/dubai-launch-world-s-highest-theatre-venue-488295.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis