Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Qatar-China 2012 trade jumps 45% to $8.45bn: envoy


Bilateral trade between Qatar and China jumped 45% to $8.45bn in 2012, Chinese Ambassador to Qatar Gao Youzhen said.

"China mainly imported energy products such as oil and gas from Qatar, while Qatar imported a large number of items from China such as electrical and construction materials, daily use materials, furniture and many more," said Gao in an interview with Gulf Times. Qatar's exports to China stood at $7. 2bn, while imports from China were valued at $1.2bn in 2012, he said.

Gao said China and Qatar have signed a number of agreements to promote trade and investment. "We have signed many inter-government and trade agreements to encourage and protect investment opportunities in both the countries. We have also signed agreements for co-operation in the aviation sector," he said.

3 comments:

  1. Yet another sign that this country is diversifying in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis