Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tadawul market cap reached SR 1.44 trillion in January


The Saudi stock market has exhibited strong momentum at the beginning of the year in a similar fashion to global equities. The fact that the epicenter of the crisis is doing fine is a testimony of the strength of equities and the growing appetite for risk, with Dow Jones Industrial Average crossing the 14,000 mark, which is the highest since 2007 and the broader S&P 500 off to best start since 1997. The domestic market (Tadawul) is buoyant despite the fact that the 7,000 level remains a psychological barrier.
.
In January, Tadawul All-Share Index (TASI) closed at 7,043.55 points, gained 242.33 points (3.56 percent) over the close at the end of December 2012. The index gained 6.30 percent compared to the same period of the previous year (end of January 2012).

.
Highest close level for the index during the month was 7,165.76 as on Jan. 12, according to a Tadawul report.

.
The Tadawul index closed down 0.11 percent at 7,025.44 points yesterday.

.
Read more: http://www.arabnews.com/economy/tadawul-market-cap-reached-sr-144-trillion-january

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis