Friday, March 29, 2013

Help Kuwait reduce its payroll and create new businesses


John P Hayes: 

Do you know how many franchised businesses operate in Kuwait? I’m not asking because I know. I’m asking because I want to know. Most people probably don’t care to know if a business is franchised or not. That’s understandable because as consumers we’re mostly interested in buying what we want, when we want it, the way we want it, and we don’t care if the business is franchised. 

Unfortunately, one of many quirky things about me is that I do care! I care because as a marketer franchising has been my specialty for the past 30-plus years. I first learned about franchising in 1979 when I didn’t even know how to spell the word, let alone explain it. Shortly thereafter I wrote “Franchising: The Inside Story,” the first book about how to buy a franchise. Since then I’ve written several books and countless articles about franchising for media worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis