Tuesday, February 5, 2013

UK firm and Qatar royal in talks for $500m fund for women


British commodity trading and finance investment firm DVK Group is currently in talks with a Qatari royal to launch a Shariah-compliant investment fund targeted at women and with a capital target of up to US$500m.
.
London-based is DVK Group set up DVK Saudi in 2012 with a member of the Saudi royal family as a non-executive chairman and this month set up an office in Bahrain. It plans to expand into the wider Gulf region this year and will target infrastructure projects in the Gulf, China, Russia and North Africa.
.
Deepak Kuntawala, the company’s founder and chairman, revealed one of their first projects is the launch of a Shariah investment fund which will be aimed solely at ladies in the Middle East.
.
Read more: http://www.arabianbusiness.com/uk-firm-qatar-royal-in-talks-for-500m-fund-for-women-488291.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis