Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Qatar hospital to hire 4,500 staff


Doha-based Sidra Medical and Research Center will look to hire over 4,500 medical staff over the next two years as the state-of-the-art medical facility gears up to open next year, its CEO told Arabian Business.
.
Sidra, which will focus on obstetrics, gynecology and pediatrics, will give preferential treatment to medical professionals from the Arab world in a bid to help build the region’s supply of skilled graduates, said Dr William Owen.
.
“We’re entering an aggressive ramp up in terms of our staff so I guess you can call it that we are in a hiring phase.
.
Read more: http://www.arabianbusiness.com/qatar-hospital-hire-4-500-staff-488293.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis