Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Qatar-Bahrain causeway will be built


DOHA: Qatar and Bahrain are still working on the proposed causeway project to connect the countries and it is sure to become a reality, says Bahraini Foreign Minister Khaled bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Ali Al Khalifa, who was here on a visit.

Foreign Ministers of the two countries discussed the latest developments related to the project in a meeting here on Sunday, a local Arabic daily reported yesterday. “I have discussed the project with the Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, H E Sheikh Hamad bin Jassem bin Jabor Al Thani at a working dinner,” Ali Al Khalifa told Al Arab.

“The causeway is a strategic project for both countries. We need more bridges and people are talking about the Qatar-Bahrain causeway and another bridge to connect Bahrain with Saudi Arabia,” said Al Khalifa.

Read more: http://thepeninsulaqatar.com/qatar/226995-‘qatar-bahrain-causeway-will-be-built’.html

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we provide finance with 3% interest rate.business finance, Home finance, Mortgage,personal finance, Car finance,real estate finance, E-mail: capitalfunding454@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis