Tuesday, February 5, 2013

GCC construction spend drives global change


As investments in the construction sector continue to grow in the GCC, the region has become a major driver of global change in the construction industry. In a seminar entitled ‘The Future of EPC’, hosted by Deloitte Middle East and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLC in Dubai, the changing landscape of the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) environment came under the spotlight.

“Driven by continued global dependence on energy, and coupled with substantial needs in the region for world-class infrastructure and industry, the forecasted vast construction spend will create increasing demands on both project owners and contractors as they deliver these projects over the next five years,” said Rizwan Shah, Managing Director, Corporate Finance, and Leader of Deloitte’s Capital Projects Advisory services practice for the Middle East. 


Read more: http://www.gulfbase.com/news/gcc-construction-spend-drives-global-change/228504

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis