Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Emirates Airline signs $200m F1 sponsorship deal


Emirates Airline has signed a massive $200 million sponsorship deal with Formula One, which will see the Dubai airline became a global partner with the sport.
.
The deal was announced jointly this morning by Emirates Airline chairman Sheikh Ahmed and F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone.
.
Emirates will sponsor a total of 15 races each year, beginning with the race Malaysia this year.  The agreement is initially for five years, but excludes races such as the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix which already have airline sponsors.
.
The airline joins a host of big name F1 official sponsors including UBS,  Rolex, Tata and LG.  Emirates has been highly active in sports sponsorship for over a decade, including paying $180m in 2004 for the naming rights to Premiership side Arsenal’s stadium.
.
Read more: http://www.arabianbusiness.com/emirates-airline-signs-200m-f1-sponsorship-deal-488308.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis