Thursday, April 4, 2013

L&T wins $257m Abu Dhabi airport contract


Larsen & Toubro (L&T) said on Wednesday it has won a AED943m ($257m) contract from Abu Dhabi Airports Company to work on the construction of the midfield terminal complex.

The Transportation Infrastructure Business of L&T Construction said in a statement that work on the project is part of the major expansion programme of Abu Dhabi International Airport.

Work is scheduled to start this month with a construction period of 28 months. The airport terminal complex is expected to be commissioned by 2017.

The complex consists of a midfield terminal building and related airside and landside work. The new terminal building will serve as the new gateway to Abu Dhabi.


Read more: http://www.arabianbusiness.com/l-t-wins-257m-abu-dhabi-airport-contract-496578.html

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apply Online for Business Loans

    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Credit Card Clearance Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Business Loans And many More:

    Quick Approval. Highlights: Providing Flexible Loans,Email: capitalfunding454@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis