Sunday, March 24, 2013

Poltrona Frau of Italy enters Qatar’s furniture market


Poltrona Frau Design Center, the country’s exclusive dealer of high-end furniture brands of the Poltrona Frau Group, has started its operations at The Pearl-Qatar.

In a strategic tie-up with the CDC, the Italian furniture group consisting of Poltrona Frau, Cassina and Cappellini has launched in the local market an array of premium luxury interior designs, which company officials yesterday said will help meet the growing requirements of residential, commercial and hospitality clients in Qatar.

At a recent briefing held in the presence of CDC general manager (business development) Peter Sholy, Poltona Frau Group Europe and Middle East Asia director Enrico Raggi De Marini said the new outlet - spread over 600sqm at La Croisette, The Pearl-Qatar - is the third store of the group in the GCC . The company’s other outlets in the region are located in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Read more: http://www.gulf-times.com/qatar/178/details/346613/poltrona-frau-of-italy-enters-qatar%e2%80%99s-furniture-market

2 comments:

  1. Many furniture stores in Qatar tie-up their hands with other country's leading brand to provide high-end furnitures to their customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis